03 April 2010


waww.. free 3 days

happy long weekend guuuuys.. ;)
1. pancious
2. fish spa
3. soundshine
(kings of convenience& jens lekman)


--------------------------------
pancious
26 maret 2010
hahahah that day i was very active and weird (i also felt like they say)
all my friends ask "aii lo kenapa sih''.. hahahahaha.
btw.. congratsss meri,  hehhe :p hmmmm  bottle killer pink / tmmr cheery
*
please :p *


--------------------------------
fish spa- elbow
27 maret 2010

this was the first time i tried to fish spa. and you should try it ..
20 minutes only 50 thousand for the legs, @ pejaten village.
but my friend said in MOI (mall of indonesia) can entire body...
Ohhhh my god I can not imagine how it feels .. hiiiiiiiiiiii :D

after that i met my friends at the elbows, kemang.
oiaaaa day is earth day .. and we laugh, eat, gossip, smoking
and drinking in the darkness. I thought it was creepy
but turned out nice. OIA if you go to the elbows, kemang.
you should try to drink pink killer / Timmermans cheery.
must must must try .. heheh :p



--------------------------------
soundshine
28 maret 2010

me and my friends watch kings of convenience and jens lekman
wawwww .. i
Eirik Glambek Bøe and mr.silly (Erlend Øye) haha :p
but they only brought a few songs from their new album .. huhuhu :"(
but the important thing I could see them singing :

mrs.cold . me and you . (declaration of dependence)
misread . i don't know what i can save you from
i'd rather dance with you . cayman islands . know how
(riot of an empty street)
oiaaa, finished watching them. i met nilam (my friend)
waw I'm very shocked.... now he uses jilbab!!!!
*ya allah kapan sy dpt ilham seperti dia * ahahaha
:p

2 comments: